POISONED BY MY NEIGHBOR FROM HELL PRESENTS About Lee County Attorney Michael Short
Evidence based on hearsay, “Mark Conlee says” when my evidence was hard copy documents, photos and witnesses described as “experts in their own right” and compelling list of witnesses in its own right.
APRIL 7, 2005, PAGE 204 MONTROSE COUNCIL MEETING PAGE 2
1. Drainage ditch. Mark Conlee spoke with Council regarding runoff from his property into a neighbor’s yard. He says Craig Junkins dug a trench and all is well now.
a. Standard procedure would be that the complainant would confirm whether an issue has been resolved.
b. Mark Conlee saying all is well now was far from the truth. Nothing had changed at all.
c. There was no excavation of a ditch in front of the Conlee property. Easily detected with the naked eye
d. The drainage problem was caused by the non conforming in size of the new structures and illegal change of the frontage of Conlee’s property. Easily detected with the naked eye.
May-5-2005 MONTROSE COUNCIL MEETING
2. Councilman Junkins said he talked to Mark Conlee and according to Mr. Conlee his lawyer told him there wasn’t a problem.
a. Jeff Junkins has an existing conflict of interest as he is a fellow employee of Mark and Linda Conlee.
b. Junkins made this statement at a public meeting as if it were a fact, possibly giving the general public attending a false opinion of the law.
c. The lawyer Conlee is speaking of, is not a lawyer at all, he is misrepresenting his brother, Lee County Detective Bob Conlee to be a lawyer. Conlee did not seek legal advice from a licensed attorney until later in the year.
OCTOBER 6, 2005 MONTROSE COUNCIL MEETING
3. He (Mark Conlee) said her fence blew over during a recent storm.
a. Mark Conlee is lying about my curtain blowing over, had that of happened he would have had pictures for evidence
4. Conlee says there is a lot of traffic there.
a. Mark Conlee has no view of my driveway from any spot on his property.
b. He fails to mention there is a 4 way stop on my corner. Everyone stops at that corner from any direction.
c. He is defaming my character to be involved with illegal drug activity to collude with his brother’s, Lee County Detective Bob Conlee’s, defaming statements about my character.
d. The fact that I operated a successful upholstery business does bring clients to my home, however it’s not a lot of traffic.
5. Conlee stated Mark Holland told him he could put a fence on his side of the line he shares with Melody Boatner.
a. By making this statement Conlee indicates Holland has responded to his questions.
b. In my complaints against Conlee’s redevelopment, Holland refused his appointed duty.
c. Holland stated that he had no intention of addressing my concerns about the nuisance drainage caused by the illegal redevelopment.
6. He (Mark Conlee) says he has put weed killer on his side of the fence.
a. Photo evidence proves this is a false statement made by Mark Conlee
7. He states Melody Boatner has put a black curtain on an insecure structure.
a. I did put a privacy curtain up, however it was not insecure. I was well within my rights to install a privacy curtain. I have the right to enjoy my own property. However what I could control on my own property was very little without taking up arms. I have the right to take up arms to defend my property and my person. Being a reasonable person I expected the law to intervene they did, but not upholding the law, what they did was in violation of State and Federal law.
b. Mr. Conlee made a habit of hollering across the yard at me telling me that he was over the setbacks and such. Out of sight, out of mind.
c. He would make sure my customers saw him by walking to the center of his yard by giving them an intense look of disapproval. This made my customers uneasy. His actions were not that of a reasonable normal person.
d. Had Conlee not been allowed to violate the law and change the frontage of his property to be the alley he may not have had the impression that my backyard was his backyard. It is actually his side yard. He committed perjury in his civil case against me stating he did not change the frontage of his property.
e. Conlee has no backyard to speak of as his entire property lot is filled with oversized structures that overfill his allotted space.
8. Conlee says Boatner has broken the law with her wording.
a.This is another false statement made in a public forum for the purpose of giving the community an unfavorable opinion of my character.
b. I was well within my right to post “Do not spray weed poison on my property.
c.The sign was on my property
9. Conlee says the black plastic on the lawn is a nuisance.
a. There is no ordinance stating black plastic is a nuisance, the material was not black plastic it was commercial landscape fabric.
10. The Conlee’s say they have never had words with her and they have done nothing wrong.
a. He has had words with me such as hollering across the yard to inform me that he was over the setbacks.
b.He along with the police chief acting as a witness advised me that he was going to violate the civil court ruling that cited my right to enjoy my property, by physically moving the landscape timbers I had placed on my side of the common boundary to divert the excessive stormwater runoff that he intentionally diverted onto my property.
c. They have violated every law in the book regarding redeveloping a legally nonconforming property.
d. However it is the duty of the City of Montrose to oversee that the redevelopment is compliant to State law.
e. The false statements he made to the public defaming my character were enough to give an unfavorable opinion of the general public, I was unable to wear clothes and was unable to function enough to publicly challenge him on his false statements. Not that I have the duty to hold him accountable to the law, that is the duty of law enforcement and the city.
11. They were attacked with the writing on the curtain and are emotionally upset.
a. This is not even debateable, I had every right to post “do not spray” and to install a privacy curtain
b. At the time there was no city fence ordinance.
c. I was physically and emotionally and financially destroyed by the intentional terrorist acts committed against me by Mark Conlee and his conspirators of local government authorities. Using chemicals as a weapon is according to law an act of terrorism.
d. My right to equal protection of the law was violated by the criminal offenses committed by Conlee and the other officials who acted on his behalf.
e. Evidence shows Conlee was actually advised by Mayor Dinwiddie not to encroach on the property line, to set the fence back from it. Conlee did not take Mayor Dinwiddies advice. Conlee installed his wooden fence with the wrong side out, however no person ever made him do it correct and compliant to State building code.
e. Conspiracy against rights and Deprivation of rights under color of law. Both of which are violations of Federal law.
12. According to Chief of Police Brent Shipman the reason he acted as a witness that Mark Conlee gave me advance verbal notice that he was going to violate the civil court order was because “Mark Conlee told him” that the wooded staubs I had put as markers 36″ away from the common boundary were survey markers.
- a. Police Chief told me this several hours after he acted as a witness for Conlee giving me advanced verbal notice
- b. Who would take a man’s word for something knowing there was a civil dispute between the parties involved
- c. Police Chief also advised me that Mark Conlee told him that I had paid for half of the survey. Complete fabrication, Conlee stated in court that he was going to have a survey done, he never did. I certainly did not pay for half of it.
- d. How ignorant for any reasonable adult to believe a survey marker is made from wood, wood rots. Survey markers are metal and do not rot away.
- e. It is hard to decide if Shipman is fabricating this information about Conlee or if Conlee actually told his this fabricated story. Chief Shipman had issues with being truthful early on in his short career as City of Montrose Police Chief. He was given the option of resigning and the City would give him a favorable recommendation at whatever department hired him next or he would be terminated for ethical violations. He slipped his resignation under the door of City Hall. He was hired as an officer in the Quad Cities, I believe Davenport but not positive. The staubs are 1½” X 8″ commonly used by construction companies.
- f. On one of the occasions when the city charged me with frivolous charges Officer Shipman was in the courtroom and made the statement that “he was wrangled into filing the complaint against me.” The city attorney immediately requested the judge to dismiss the case and the City of Montrose, Ia would pay all court fees. I never had to utter one word.
The FBI’s Norfolk Division announced a new effort to get the community’s help keeping a close tabs on publicly elected officials.
Educate yourself on this brutality that took place is southeast Iowa and nobody raised an eyebrow. https://poisonedbymyneighborfromhell.wordpress.com/
This was done on behalf of one man who redeveloped his legally nonconforming property into illegally nonconforming property. The building permits issued are illegal. Applying chemicals to the property of another person is illegal. I repeatedly requested the City and County Attorney to file a complaint on my behalf. I was repeatedly denied my right to file a criminal complaint. The existing conflict of interest was just to extreme for any of these officials to follow the law. This is a conspiracy deprivation of rights under color of law. In order for him to legally plat it on the County map he had to acquire ownership of my property. He used chemical warfare to accomplish his agenda. This was intentional to cause me bodily harm or death, defined by law as attempted murder Poisoned by my Neighbor from Hell is a partially compiled web site blog. There are many more criminal offenses committed against me that I have yet to post. Any public exposure is welcome. They know I have the evidence or I am sure a defamation of character complaint would have been filed against me. They have file many frivolous complaints on Mark Conlee’s behalf. I admit I did give him the finger. that is not a crime Mr, Short,
Existing Conflicts of Interest between the individual local government officials in regard to the illegal property redevelopment, illegally issued building permits, intentional negligence by Appointed Building Official Mark Holland. Named as a relevant issue for warranting a public corruption investigation by the FBI.
Conflict of Interest existing between named Government officials
Mayor Ron Dinwiddie Seller Lot 105 N 5th St Buyer Mark Conlee
Members on Montrose Volunteer Fire Department, (relevant due to suspicious fire)
Mayor Ron Dinwiddie Mark Conlee
Council Member/BCA, Fire Chief Mark Holland Council Member Jeff Junkins
Council Member Jeff Junkins Council Member Mark Conlee Linda Conlee
Lee Co. Detective Robert (Bob) Conlee Siblings Mark Conlee
Council Member Mark Holland Siblings Member Judy Brisby
Lee County FEMA Officer Steve Cirinna spouses City Clerk Celeste Cirinna
City of Montrose and Lee County, Iowa Law Enforcement\
Lee Co. Detective Robert Conlee special relationship Lee Co. Attorney Michael Short
Lee Co. Dep. David Hunold special relationship. Montrose Police Chief Karl Judd
Montrose Chief of Police Brent Shipman Lee County FEMA Officer Steve Cirinna
My initial complaint was in regard to this issue. To end up being poisoned by chemicals illegally applied to my property because the City and County officials had a conflict of interest with this illegally nonconforming owner/builder/redeveloper who was issued illegal building permits is unprecedented. It was the chemicals that nearly cost me my life. I could control the stormwater within my rights to defend my property. This man was angry that the officials could not control what I did legally on my own property. I could not control the chemicals, the fact that this man was allowed to do this knowing it was causing me physical harm and the officials dismissing the act as he had the right. That makes this a Federal Constitutional Rights case. The perps are the CIty and County officials who had the duty to protect my Right to enjoy my own property and my Right to Equal Protection of the Law.
29.5 VIOLATION OF INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS — PENALTY.
- A person, who acts alone, or who conspires with another person
or persons, to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate or interfere
with any citizen in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or
privilege secured to that person by the constitution or laws of the
state of Iowa or by the constitution or laws of the United States,
and assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of teaching or
being instructed in any technique or means capable of causing
property damage, bodily injury or death when the person or persons
intend to employ those techniques or means in furtherance of the
conspiracy, is on conviction, guilty of a class “D” felony.
A person intimidates or interferes with another person if the act
of the person results in any of the following:
a. Physical injury to the other person.
b. Physical damage to or destruction of the other person’s
c. Communication in a manner, or action in a manner, intended
to result in either of the following:
(1) To place the other person in fear of physical contact which
will be injurious, insulting, or offensive, coupled with the apparent
ability to execute the act.
(2) To place the other person in fear of harm to the other
person’s property, or harm to the person or property of a third
- This section does not make unlawful the teaching of any
technique in self-defense.
- This section does not make unlawful any activity of any of the
following officials or persons:
a. Law enforcement officials of this or any other
jurisdiction while engaged in the lawful performance of their
b. Federal officials required to carry firearms while engaged
in the lawful performance of their official duties.
c. Members of the armed forces of the United States or the
national guard while engaged in the lawful performance of their
d. Any conservation commission, law enforcement agency, or
any agency licensed to provide security services, or any hunting
club, gun club, shooting range, or other organization or entity whose
primary purpose is to teach the safe handling or use of firearms,
archery equipment, or other weapons or techniques employed in
connection with lawful sporting or other lawful activity.
via Iowa Code 729.